The data will be updated once daily at 3 p.m. Daily case counts will be announced after 3 p.m.
As of 3 p.m., June 2nd, there are 979 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 38 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 75 cases, 5 deaths
- Camden: 64 cases, 1 death
- Chatham: 518 cases, 26 deaths
- Effingham: 75 cases, 1 death
- Glynn: 133 cases, 2 death
- Liberty: 82 cases, 1 death
- Long: 16 cases, 1 death
- McIntosh: 16 cases, 1 death
Please note: Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.
State-wide case information is available on the Georgia Department of Public Health website at https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report.