Here is the daily COVID-19 report from the Coastal Health District.
As of 3 p.m., July 13th, there have been 5,623 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 61 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 267 cases, 5 deaths
- Camden: 301 cases, 2 deaths
- Chatham: 2,709 cases, 39 deaths
- Effingham: 333 cases, 1 death
- Glynn: 1,589 cases, 10 deaths
- Liberty: 273 cases, 2 deaths
- Long: 71 cases, 1 death
- McIntosh: 80 cases, 1 death
Please note: Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.
State-wide case information is available on the Georgia Department of Public Health website at https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report