By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Hinesville family displaced after fire damages their home
FRONT fire displaces family

According to Hinesville Fire Department Capt. Chris Moss, a family of four has been displaced following a fire that damaged their home. 

Moss said station 11 of the Hinesville Fire Department responded to a reported structure fire at 9:47 p.m. Wednesday on the 100 block of Bradwell Street. 

Upon arrival firefighters encountered smoke in the attic of the residence. The source of the fire was located and extinguished quickly according to Moss. Due to the nature of the fire, which appears to have been caused by arcing wires, the power meter was disconnected and the family was unable to stay in the residence. 

Two adults and two children were displaced. The American Red Cross has been notified to assist the family. 

Sign up for our e-newsletters