NOTICE OF EMERGENCY MEETING AND AGENDA
Liberty County Industrial Authority
An emergency meeting of the Liberty County Industrial Authority (the “Authority”) will be held at 5:15 p.m. on Tuesday, June 30, 2020, at the offices of the Authority, located at 425 W. Oglethorpe Hwy., Hinesville, Georgia 31313, for the purpose(s) identified below.
At the time this notice is being prepared, the agenda for the meeting is anticipated to include the following matters:
1. Convene Public Meeting – Chairperson
2. Certification of Compliance with Georgia Open Meetings Act
3. Adjourn to Executive Session Pursuant to O.C.G.A. § 50-14-3(b)(1)(B) (eligible real estate matter(s))
4. Reconvene Public Meeting - Chairperson
5. Adjourn Public Meeting - Chairperson
The Authority reserves the right to include any additional matters it finds necessary to address after the publication of this notice. The foregoing is intended to satisfy the public notice and agenda requirements imposed by the Georgia Open Meetings Act, § 50-14-1 et seq.