Live Oak Public Libraries is now offering Express Holds Pickup service by appointment only at specific locations starting the week of May 11, 2020.
Due to ongoing concerns related to COVID-19, all library buildings remain closed to the public until further notice.
In order to protect the well-being of library customers and staff, Express Holds Pickup will be available by appointment only, Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 5:30 p..m. at both the Hinesville Library, 912-368-4003 and the Midway-Riceboro Library, 912.884.5742
Library users can place holds on items in the Live Oak Public Libraries collection by logging in to their PINES account or calling their library location.
Customers will be notified by their library that materials are available for pick up. After receiving a notification, the pickup process is easy and involves little or no in-person contact.
1. Make an appointment. Call your local library or go online to liveoakpl.org/appointments.
2. Pick up your materials. Please follow all safety guidelines and instructions at your library.
3. Enjoy your items home. Due dates are extended and late fees are waived while library buildings are closed.
Customers at libraries not currently offering Express Holds Pickup service may arrange to pick up their materials at another library location.
Until library buildings reopen, please remember:
• You can continue to keep your items. Please do not bring materials to drop off.
• If you do not already have a library card, you can apply for a free library account with digital access to online resources.
• All ages can connect with virtual programming, ready resources, ebooks, audio, movies, and more online anytime at liveoakpl.org.
Live Oak Public Libraries continues to develop plans for a phased opening that balances service with safety. We will share updates on our website liveoakpl.org, Facebook @liveoakpl, and Twitter @liveoakpl.
Thank you to the community for your strength and support throughout this trying time