As of 3 p.m., March 3rd, there have been 38,262 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 690 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 2,512 cases, 30 deaths
- Camden: 3,075 cases, 28 deaths
- Chatham: 18,696 cases, 352 deaths
- Effingham: 3,610 cases, 59 deaths
- Glynn: 6,377 cases, 145 deaths
- Liberty: 2,748 cases, 52 deaths
- Long: 647 cases, 11 deaths
- McIntosh: 597 cases, 13 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected, or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
More Information:You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs, and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.