As of 3 p.m., September 14th, there have been 16,129 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 288 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 993 cases, 9 deaths
- Camden: 1,163 cases, 7 deaths
- Chatham: 7,836 cases, 136 deaths
- Effingham: 1,309 cases, 21 deaths
- Glynn: 3,331 cases, 85 deaths
- Liberty: 1,009 cases, 20 deaths
- Long: 212 cases, 3 deaths
- McIntosh: 276 cases, 7 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.