As of 3 p.m., October 5th, there have been 17,909 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 351 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 1,179 cases, 11 deaths
- Camden: 1,330 cases, 16 deaths
- Chatham: 8,672 cases, 169 deaths
- Effingham: 1,510 cases, 26 deaths
- Glynn: 3,521 cases, 96 deaths
- Liberty: 1,145 cases, 23 deaths
- Long: 256 cases, 3 deaths
- McIntosh: 296 cases, 7 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.