1. Name the only switch-hitter to compile at least 300 home runs and 300 stolen bases in his career.
2. Which was the last major-league team to use six different starting pitchers in a World Series?
3. Name the two schools that played in the first college football game, in 1869.
4. When was the last time in franchise history before the 2012-13 season that the Los Angeles Clippers had at least an 11-game winning streak?
5. In 2013, brothers Jared, Eric and Jordan Staal played together for Carolina, the fourth brother trio to do so in a game in NHL history. Name two of the first three.
6. Who was the last male athlete before Will Claye of the U.S. in 2012 to medal in both the Olympic long jump and the triple jump?
7. How many times did Greg Norman finish either second or third at the Masters?
1. Carlos Beltran, who reached the mark in 2012.
2. Pittsburgh, in 1971.
3. Rutgers defeated Princeton.
4. It was the 1974-75 season, when the franchise was based in Buffalo.
5. The Bentleys (Chicago, 1940s), the Plagers (St. Louis, 1970s) and the Stastnys (Quebec, 1980s).
6. Japan’s Naoto Tajima, in 1936.
7. Six times — second in 1986, 1987 and 1996; third in 1989, 1995 and 1999.