• A burglary was reported on Bannon Court in which $2,000 worth of entertainment equipment was taken.
• A burglary was discovered on Caswell Street while officers investigated another incident in the same area. The resident reported missing entertainment equipment valued at $300. In the first burglary, the resident reported missing entertainment equipment valued at $2,025.
• A property owner reported missing household goods from a residence on Honey Creek Drive. The owner told police the home’s resident was not occupying the residence and believes the resident’s wife may have come to retrieve the goods.
• A business on Gen. Screven Way reported a burglary in which $100 was taken from the cash register.
• One of two suspects was apprehended when officers responded to an attempted break-in on Caswell Street. The complainant was home at the time of the incident.
• A burglary was reported on Waterfield Drive in which $1,582 worth of entertainment equipment and a handgun were taken. The victim told officers she believes she may know the burglars.
• A resident on Ralph Quarterman Drive reported a male prowler dressed completely in black standing in the woods near her home.
• Officers responding to a report of criminal trespassing on Glenn Bryant Road smelled a strong odor of marijuana near the residence and noticed movement in the nearby woods. They noticed a man in the woods and identified themselves. The man fled but was apprehended and detained for obstruction.
• A Sharon Street resident reported suspicious activity at a nearby home. A male was seen jumping the fence before disappearing. Officers on scene located the male and in the process of questioning him noticed a second male fleeing the scene. The resident of the home where the man was seen could not be reached.
• An attempted burglary was reported on Desert Storm Drive when officers responded to a report of an alarm sounding. Officers found the back door of the residence opened, but were unable to determine if anything was missing.