As of 3 p.m., October 8th, there have been 18,081 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 360 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 1,197 cases, 13 deaths
- Camden: 1,341 cases, 16 deaths
- Chatham: 8,755 cases, 172 deaths
- Effingham: 1,531 cases, 27 deaths
- Glynn: 3,541 cases, 98 deaths
- Liberty: 1,150 cases, 23 deaths
- Long: 260 cases, 4 deaths
- McIntosh: 297 cases, 7 deaths
Timing of Reports:
It can take days, weeks, or longer for COVID-19 case-related information, including deaths, to be reported from various sources and confirmed by the State. Our daily update of COVID-19 cases and deaths reflects when a case is reported and not necessarily when a specimen was collected or a death occurred.
Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, additional data, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.