Here is the 3 p.m. June 5 update fro the Coastal Health District.
There are 1,031 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in residents of the Coastal Health District and 40 deaths.
Cases by county:
- Bryan: 77 cases, 5 deaths
- Camden: 69 cases, 1 death
- Chatham: 542 cases, 28 deaths
- Effingham: 78 cases, 1 death
- Glynn: 147 cases, 2 death
- Liberty: 87 cases, 1 death
- Long: 16 cases, 1 death
- McIntosh: 15 cases, 1 death
Please note: Any reductions are due to corrections of previous errors in the database.
You can find local case information, FAQs and other COVID-19 associated web content at covid19.gachd.org.
State-wide case information is available on the Georgia Department of Public Health website at https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report.